NLCS begins Saturday in Chicago, comes Tuesday to Dodger Stadium
Jon SooHoo/Los Angeles Dodgers
By Jon Weisman
Hey, guess what? The 2016 National League Championship Series between the Chicago Cubs and the Los Angeles Dodgers begins Saturday.
Jon Lester will start Game 1 for the Cubs, with Kenta Maeda expected to take the mound for the Dodgers on four days’ rest.
Here’s the schedule (all times Pacific):
- Game 1: Dodgers at Cubs, 5:08 p.m. Saturday
- Game 2: Dodgers at Cubs, 5:08 p.m. Sunday
- Game 3: Cubs at Dodgers, 5:08 p.m. Tuesday
- Game 4: Cubs at Dodgers, 5:08 p.m. Wednesday
- *Game 5: Cubs at Dodgers, 5:08 p.m. Thursday
- *Game 6: Dodgers at Cubs, TBD October 22
- *Game 7: Dodgers at Cubs, TBD October 23