Update your Dodger Insider email notifications
Hi, everybody! Hopefully you’re aware that in November, Dodger Insider (and every other official MLB blog) switched blogging platforms from WordPress to Medium.
While the URLs for the blog has not changed — dodgers.mlblogs.com, dodgers.com/insider and dodgerinsider.com all work — we know many of you learn of new stories via email updates. In order to continue receiving new blog notifications, you will need to create a Medium account.
To do so:
- Step 1: Visit Dodger Insider and click on the follow button just below the masthead.
- Step 2: Choose from one of the sign-up options.
- Step 3: Here’s how it looks if you use your email address:
- Step 4: A link will be e-mailed to you. (It should come quickly, but please allow a few minutes for it to arrive.)
- Step 5: Open the e-mail and click on the link within to create your account.
- Step 6: Fill in the “Full Name” and “Username” boxes and click on “Create account” to complete the process.
- You should now be following Dodger Insider and receiving e-mail notifications.
If you have any questions, leave a comment here or on a Dodger Insider post at Medium. Otherwise, come on over!
— Jon Weisman